RECALLS: 686,500 Nissan Altima and Sentra cars (engine stalling), Bon-Ton hooded sweatshirts (strangulation), Dick’s Sporting Goods “Power Bolt” Pitchbacks (laceration), Meijer Firepits (can tip over and start fire), Performax and Wilton 10″ Sliding Miter Saws (laceration), 95,927 pounds of American Foods Group beef (E. coli), 98,000 pounds of Double B Foods frozen sausage products (Listeria).
More From Consumerist
- October Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Beware Of Surprise Cheese Curls
- Organic Spinach From Meijer, Target, Wild Harvest, And Cadia Recalled For Possible Listeria
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?
- Ranchers Legacy Meat Co. Recalls 1,200 Pounds Of Ground Beef Over E.Coli Contamination
- Foods That Make People Sick With E. Coli: Beef, Plants Grown In Rows