RECALLS: 686,500 Nissan Altima and Sentra cars (engine stalling), Bon-Ton hooded sweatshirts (strangulation), Dick’s Sporting Goods “Power Bolt” Pitchbacks (laceration), Meijer Firepits (can tip over and start fire), Performax and Wilton 10″ Sliding Miter Saws (laceration), 95,927 pounds of American Foods Group beef (E. coli), 98,000 pounds of Double B Foods frozen sausage products (Listeria).
More From Consumerist
- More Than 60,000 Pounds Of Breakfast Meals Shipped To Retailers And Airlines Recalled For Listeria Contamination
- Organic Spinach From Meijer, Target, Wild Harvest, And Cadia Recalled For Possible Listeria
- Foods That Make People Sick With E. Coli: Beef, Plants Grown In Rows
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?
- Ranchers Legacy Meat Co. Recalls 1,200 Pounds Of Ground Beef Over E.Coli Contamination