An LA resident reports he was verbally threatened and banned from Circuit City after insisting that the store honor its car audio installation guarantee. [Atwater Village Newbie]
By consumerist.com November 27, 2007
More From Consumerist
- How A Fight Over $255 Carpet Installation Led To Death Threats
- Missouri Auto Dealers Sue State For Letting Tesla Sell Directly To Consumers
- Law Barring People In Los Angeles From Living In Their Cars Struck Down, Deemed Discriminatory
- Should A Landlord Be Allowed To Repeatedly Offer Buyout Offers To Resistant Tenants?
- Lawsuit Accuses Jewelry Company Lia Sophia Of Refusing To Honor Lifetime Guarantee On Purchases