An LA resident reports he was verbally threatened and banned from Circuit City after insisting that the store honor its car audio installation guarantee. [Atwater Village Newbie]
By consumerist.com November 27, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Comcast Still Screwing Up Discount For Elderly Customers In St. Paul
- How A Fight Over $255 Carpet Installation Led To Death Threats
- Missouri Auto Dealers Sue State For Letting Tesla Sell Directly To Consumers
- 15 Years Into Agreement To Provide St. Paul’s Elderly A Cable Discount, Comcast Reps Have Never Heard Of It
- Should A Landlord Be Allowed To Repeatedly Offer Buyout Offers To Resistant Tenants?