Woman pays debt on foreclosed home, only to have it sold out from under her anyway. [Newsday]
By consumerist.com November 26, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Woman Wants To Back Out Of Buying House Saddled With $400K Debt, Blaming Winning Bid On Diet Pills
- Court Case Illustrates Just How Difficult It Is For Borrowers To Discharge Student Loans In Bankruptcy
- Are Student Loan Forgiveness Programs Just A Free Pass For Grad Students With More Than $100K In Debt?
- Countless Consumers Are Paying Off Someone Else’s Debt Because Of Default Judgments
- Current, Former Corinthian College Students Go On “Debt Strike,” Refuse To Pay Private & Federal Loans