Oh, by the way, we didn’t win that Deutsche-Welle Best of The Blogs contest. We got third for our category. We probably could have finished stronger if I had done another post about voting for us, but I couldn’t get excited about trying to beat a blog that was all about helping people in the deaf activist community. Come on everybody, let’s beat the deaf people! Didn’t sit right. Plus, the voting site got hacked. Oh well, there’s always the Rhode Island blog awards… [The BOBS]
More From Consumerist
- Uber Testing App Enhancements That Help Deaf And Hard Of Hearing Drivers
- Self-Proclaimed “Crazy” Man Ate At Benihana 579 Times In 2014
- USPS Apologizes To Deaf Woman After She Says Worker Refused To Communicate With Her By Writing
- What Happened After TV Show ‘Pimp My Ride’ Pimped People’s Rides?
- Here We Go Again: Bakery Owner Selling Business For $75, An Essay & A Cupcake Recipe