Happy Thanksgiving

The Consumerist will take a break from posting on Thursday, in celebration of Thanksgiving. Friday will be a half-day of posting. Enjoy your turkey and your families. From all of us at Consumerist, gobble, gobble.

Comments

1. JKinNYC says:

B-b-b-but what if I need executive customer service at ButterBall??

Happy thanksgiving

2. ogman says:

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

3. gibbersome says:

Happy Thanksgiving and to all a good night…oh wait, that’s Xmas.

4. weave says:

[www.youtube.com]

Topical for Thanksgiving, and Consumerist since it’s ranting about downsizing product sizes. Hilarious!

Warning: Bad language.

5. Me - now with more humidity says:

Happy Thanksgiving, consumer watchdogs and cats!

6. timmus says:

I love turkey but that clip art looks kind of morbid.

7. ancientsociety says:

[www.youtube.com]

Happy Turkey Day!

8. @weave: Uhhhhh, Ben already got this, like, over a week ago. It even had it’s own article. Everyone else picked it up afterwards. Consumerist IS the cutting edge. It is the alpha AND the omega:

[consumerist.com]

9. weave says:

@GitEmSteveDave: Sigh…. I got this site on RSS and rarely miss an article. Not sure how I missed that one . Sorry about that. Still a great laugh! :)

10. mantari says:

I am blessed this year to have two turduckens in the oven. I have two turduckens because I ordered one, but the local company screwed up, so I pressed the situation.

11. EtherealStrife says:

Eh better to have Thanksgiving dinner on Friday. After fasting in the lines and picking up tons of bargains there’s just more to be thankful for.

12. Omir The Storyteller says:

@EtherealStrife:

We just got back from our Thanksgiving dinner — dim sum at the local Chinese eatery. Thirteen of us and it cost less to feed everyone than what we paid in groceries for one Thanksgiving meal last year.

We cooked a turkey yesterday and stored the leftovers so we can have a Thanksgiving-esque dinner later in the week.

13. darkclawsofchaos says:

My turkey wasn’t dead enough, it ran away when I opened the packaging, now who will I ask on how to EECB Butterball?

14. motoraway says:

Happy Turkey Day USA’ers. However, we Canadians who are at work and rely on Consumerist to make our days pass by with ease are bitter.

15. Electroqueen says:

@motoraway: Wasn’t Canadian Thanksgiving months ago? Oh, you Canucks should be proud of your selves for having the first Thanksgiving in North America.

16. Atlantys says:

@Electroqueen: It was about 6 weeks ago.
    Which means our Christmas Creep starts as early as right after Halloween.

17. vaxman says:

@mantari: I’m curious as to the breeding program involved in making a turducken… Why is a really bad frankenstien coming to mind?

18. BigNutty says:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVINGHAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVINGHAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVINGHAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVINGHAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVINGHAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVINGHAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVINGHAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVING HAPPY THANKSGIVING

19. Simpoleca says:

Dude you must be bored… Here is some 12oz Jimmy Dean to pass the time.

Simpoleca.

20. Consumerist Moderator - ACAMBRAS says:

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. :-)

21. JPropaganda says:

happy thanksgiving everyone! A little late…

22. WMeredith says:

WTF? A Half-day of posting on Friday? On Black Friday THE CONSUMERIST does a half-day of posting? Weird.

23. Namilia says:

@WMeredith: perhaps The Consumerist has relatives over.

Although from past posts, we know better than to assume they are taking a break to go black friday shopping :P

Also, belated happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

24. EtherealStrife says:

Happy Black Friday!

@WMeredith: There’s a lot of black friday hate on consumerist. As an avid camper/hiker, I treat it as just another trip and usually end up enjoying myself.

- brought to you by newly BFed laptop

25. Mr. Gunn says:

All things considered, maybe that picture in the middle wasn’t the best one to use.