The Consumerist will take a break from posting on Thursday, in celebration of Thanksgiving. Friday will be a half-day of posting. Enjoy your turkey and your families. From all of us at Consumerist, gobble, gobble.
By consumerist.com November 22, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Kmart Will Open At 6 A.M. On Thanksgiving, Stay Open 42 Hours Straight
- Toys ‘R’ Us Opening At 5 P.M. On Day That Used To Be Called ‘Thanksgiving’
- Poultry Pros: Avian Flu Outbreak Could Impact This Year’s Thanksgiving Feasts
- Best Buy Also Has Better Things To Do Than Eat Turkey, Will Open At 5 P.M. On Thanksgiving
- Competitive Eater Gobbles Down 9.35 Pounds Of Turkey In 10 Minutes