Advice for people now traveling for Thanksgiving: check in online, get to the airport early, try not to check bags, and more. [Today on the James front]
More From Consumerist
- Let’s All Be Grateful Not To Be Standing In A Mile-Long Airport Security Line Right Now
- Southwest Airlines, TSA Blame Each Other For Unusually Long Security Lines At Midway Airport
- Employee’s Daughter Asks Kmart To Give Mom Some Time Off On Thanksgiving
- Some Airlines Prepare For Thanksgiving Snow Storm, Waive Flight Change Fees
- Is Today Actually The Busiest Air Travel Day Of The Year?