Considering Google’s penchant for automated emails and redirects to Help files when things go wrong, what would you do if someone hacked your Gmail account and had access to all your emails, Google documents, etc etc? [Google Blogoscoped]
More From Consumerist
- Google’s Plan To Let Kids Have Accounts: Bad Idea Or Acknowledgement Of Reality?
- Google Doesn’t Recognize Itself Anymore, Marks Own Email As Spam
- Google Study: Email Users 36 Times More Likely To Get Scammed If Friends’ Accounts Get Hacked
- PlayStation Network Users Report Hacked Accounts, Terrible Options From Sony
- Report: Google Error Leaks Hidden Data For 280,000 Domains