Auto industry investors are warning that automotive sales could hit a 15-year low in 2008, but that auto makers will probably cut production before they offer steep discounts. [Reuters]
By cwalters November 19, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Study: Self-Driving Vehicles Could Eliminate 90% Of Car Accidents In United States
- Musk: Tesla May Eventually Use Car Dealers But Not Ones Who Have Been “Jerks”
- Retailers Extend Hours, Enable Last-Minute Christmas Shopping
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- FTC Takes Action Against Auto Dealers For Violating Order Prohibiting Deceptive Advertising