According to one reader’s report, Amazon free shipping for Prime users and free Super Saver shipping isn’t working. An Amazon rep told that their system is experiencing a major problem and that his account is among the first to be affected. Anyone else seeing this?
More From Consumerist
- Amazon Puts A New Limit On How & Who You Can Share Prime Benefits With
- Target Reduces Free Shipping Requirement To $25, Now Cheaper Than Walmart & Amazon
- Free Shipping Is Expensive For Retailers, Bad For Profits
- Amazon Adds Seller-Shipped Marketplace Items To Super Saver Shipping
- Amazon Makes Echo Available To Everyone, Not Just Invited Prime Members