Recalls: Roost Birch Bark Wrapped Candles (fire, probably not a good idea to put a candle inside a flammable container), Bon-Ton Children’s Bath Robes (burn), Coffee Masters Chipper With Coffee Biscotti (undeclared protein derived from milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and/or soybeans allergens), 2001 Chevy Silverados and GMC Sierras (defective crankshaft), 2007 Chevy Equinox and Pontiac Torrent (increased risk of head injury), 2001 Saturn L Series (timing chain separating), Tiffin RVs (refrigeration coolant leaks), 2004-2007 SUZUKI / GS500 and 2002-2007 SUZUKI / GZ250 (reflectors not reflecting enough).
More From Consumerist
- NHTSA Closes Five-Year Probe Into 1.8M GM Trucks & SUVs With Brake Failure; Doesn’t Order Recall
- GM Recalls 473K Trucks, SUVs Because Brake Pedals Shouldn’t Fail
- February Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Curse Of The Contaminated Cumin
- June Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Dill Pickle Popcorn And Donut Mold
- Report: Costco Has Plans To Sell A “Kirkland Signature” Chevy Truck