Recalls: Roost Birch Bark Wrapped Candles (fire, probably not a good idea to put a candle inside a flammable container), Bon-Ton Children’s Bath Robes (burn), Coffee Masters Chipper With Coffee Biscotti (undeclared protein derived from milk, eggs, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and/or soybeans allergens), 2001 Chevy Silverados and GMC Sierras (defective crankshaft), 2007 Chevy Equinox and Pontiac Torrent (increased risk of head injury), 2001 Saturn L Series (timing chain separating), Tiffin RVs (refrigeration coolant leaks), 2004-2007 SUZUKI / GS500 and 2002-2007 SUZUKI / GZ250 (reflectors not reflecting enough).
More From Consumerist
- If You Have A GM Car Recalled For Ignition Problem, Now Is The Time To Get It Fixed
- August Recall Roundup – Beware Of Toppling Bar Stools
- GM Recalls Another 718,000 Vehicles, Including Your Bitchin’ Camaro
- General Motors Recalls 83,572 Trucks And SUVs For Ignition Switch Problems
- GM Advising Owners Of 182K Recalled SUVs To Park Outside Until Fire Hazard Fixed