Brandweek featured us in a a nice piece about “customers striking back.” Mentioned are our Macbook smasher, the failed Dell takedown of our 22 Confessions Of A Former Dell Manager, and how Tmobile said it had fixed the $$1,766 in fraudulent charges on a reader’s account when they really hadn’t. The takeaway: be honest and make your customers happy and you will be rewarded.
More From Consumerist
- Just Because You’re Shopping At A Farmer’s Market Doesn’t Mean The Food Came From That Farm
- Did Home Depot Ignore Hack Warnings From Employees?
- Confessions Of A Comcast Video Repair Agent
- Why Do Women Pay More Money For The Same Stuff?
- Former TV Pitchman Heading To Trial After Refusing To Admit He Kicked An Owl While Paragliding