Brandweek featured us in a a nice piece about “customers striking back.” Mentioned are our Macbook smasher, the failed Dell takedown of our 22 Confessions Of A Former Dell Manager, and how Tmobile said it had fixed the $$1,766 in fraudulent charges on a reader’s account when they really hadn’t. The takeaway: be honest and make your customers happy and you will be rewarded.
More From Consumerist
- Former TV Pitchman Heading To Trial After Refusing To Admit He Kicked An Owl While Paragliding
- Customer Says Car Wash Worker Wrote “B*tch Is Crazy” On Her Receipt
- Police: DNA Analysis Proves Chili’s Waiter Spit In Customer’s Drink
- Why Do Women Pay More Money For The Same Stuff?
- Using Only His Phone, Man Scams 217 Macy’s Stores Into Issuing Fraudulent Refunds