Today’s most popular headlines are That $3000 Was Fraud? Chase Doesn’t Care, It Only Wants Money (6,341 views today), Best Buy’s Myspace Forum For Sharing Dumb Customer Stories (4,737) and Where To Get Your Real Credit Score (4,033). Today’s most discussed stories are That $3000 Was Fraud? Chase Doesn’t Care, It Only Wants Money (70 comments), E.Coli Meat Just Gets A “Cook-Only” Label Slapped On (19) and Where To Get Your Real Credit Score (16).
By consumerist.com November 14, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
More From Consumerist
- “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- How Do You Get Your Tax Refund Back When Someone Steals It?
- 3 Things That Won’t (Or At Least Shouldn’t) Affect Your Mortgage Pre-Approval
- American Credit Cards Are Most Popular In The World For Hacks, Fraud (Because Our Tech Stinks)
- The Apartment Rental Credit Check Scam Is Alive And Well