La-Z-Boy Inc posted a loss this quarter and said it wouldn’t meet its fiscal 2008 outlook, citing a depressed housing market and the fact that nobody is buying their chairs. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- La-Z-Boy Recalls 2,600 Recliners Because The Goal Is To Lean Back, Not Tip Forward
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- 1-In-3 Americans Still Feeling The Sting Of Recession
- Banks Can’t Get Away With Horrible Mortgage Practices Anymore, So Now They’re Doing It With Car Loans
- Citi To Pay $7B To Settle Mortgage Investigation; Includes $2.5B In Consumer Relief