La-Z-Boy Inc posted a loss this quarter and said it wouldn’t meet its fiscal 2008 outlook, citing a depressed housing market and the fact that nobody is buying their chairs. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- La-Z-Boy Recalls 2,600 Recliners Because The Goal Is To Lean Back, Not Tip Forward
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- FAO Schwarz Flagship Closes In NYC, Forcing All Those Giant Stuffed Animals To Find A New Home
- Hyundai, Nissan Dealerships In Las Vegas Settle Deceptive Advertising Complaints
- Airbnb Pays “Tens Of Millions” To San Francisco To Settle Hotel Tax Bill