The One Laptop Per Child’s “Give One Get One” 2-week sale starts today. $400 buys you a cutting edge (if oddly cheap-looking) laptop and pays for another one to be given to a poor kid elsewhere in the world. [OLPC]
By cwalters November 12, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Jared Guilty Plea Could Burst Subway’s Growth Bubble
- You Can Buy Gas For Under $2 Per Gallon In At Least 12 States Right Now
- 1-In-5 Shoppers Has Done Something Awful To Obtain A Coveted Holiday Gift
- More Price-Matching, Better Staffing And Other Black Friday Predictions
- Hands-On With Dish’s Sling TV Streaming Service. Is It Worth The $20?