NBC’s TODAY show has a new series called “Make Your Life Better TODAY,” and they’re asking viewers to send in their personal finance questions so they can address them on-air: “Whether you’re single or married; young or old, we want to know your concerns about debt, retirement, investments, savings and more.” If you fit one of the following scenarios, they might even want to bring you on the show to find out who your baby daddy is. Or maybe so Ellen can cry at you? Something like that—all that daytime TV sort of blurs together.
If any of these scenarios listed below describes you or your family, and you would like to share your story with us live on the TODAY show, then write to us with details and questions relating to your financial situation.
- Are you a married couple that has been living beyond your means? Are you in debt, and don’t know how to climb out?
- Are you a married couple that is nearing retirement or recently retired and trying to figure out how to continue to live comfortably without the same flow of income?
- Are you a married couple between the ages of 45 and 60 who feels like you are playing catch-up when it comes to retirement savings?
- Are you a married couple who is expecting your first child, or who has one or more young children at home, and you have no idea how to plan for their financial future (including college)?
- Are you a single female in your late 20s to mid 30s who is trying to balance college loan payments and saving for retirement with having enough money to enjoy life?
- Are you a single or married person of any age whose parents have come to you for financial assistance? Is this putting a strain on your own finances?