FareCompare found some late-breaking deals good for Thanksgiving and Christmas travel. The deals are on specific routes. If you can be flexible with your dates, there’s savings to be found. You must book at least 7 days in advance, and at least 14 is preferable. Even Johnny-come-latelys can to grandma’s house go.
Get Last Minute Holiday Travel Deals
By consumerist.com November 8, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Staples Kicks Off Brown Thursday Announcements: Will Close On Thanksgiving
- Employee’s Daughter Asks Kmart To Give Mom Some Time Off On Thanksgiving
- Retailers Extend Hours, Enable Last-Minute Christmas Shopping
- Which Popular Holiday Gifts Are The Worst To Get?
- Target Opens 6 p.m. Thanksgiving Day, Says Black-Friday-Like Deals Start This Week