Email Addresses For Comcast Executives

If you have a problem with Comcast, and you’ve called customer service, and you’ve escalated to a supervisor, and maybe even hung up and tried a different person, and you’re still getting nowhere, here are some executive email addresses you could use to launch an Executive Email Carpet Bomb against Comcast…

This information is based off of a successful EECB an reader launched. As you can see, he figured out that the Comcast corporate email address format was firstname_lastname@cable.comcast.com, and then he plugged in the names for all the executives he could find.

david_cohen@comcast.com, ralph_roberts@comcast.com, marlene_dooner@comcast.com , marlene_s_dooner@comcast.com, leslie_a_arena@comcast.com, leslie_arena@comcast.com , daniel_j_goodwin@comcast.com, daniel_goodwin@comcast.com, payne_d_brown@comcast.com , payne_brown@comcast.com, kerry_knott@comcast.com, joseph_w_waz@comcast.com, joseph_waz@comcast.com, victoria_clarke@comcast.com, jim_coltharp@comcast.com, sena_fitzmaurice@comcast.com, susan_gonzales@comcast.com, brian_kelly@comcast.com, melissa_maxfield@comcast.com, cindy_parsons@cable.comcast.com, eilene_vaughn-pickrell@cable.comcast.com, theressa_davis@cable.comcast.com , kelle_maslyn@cable.comcast.com, ray_child@cable.comcast.com, steve_kipp@cable.comcast.com , lurlean_davis2@cable.comcast.com, tom_yates@cable.comcast.com, helen_bell@cable.comcast.com, bob_curtis@cable.comcast.com, jim_beletti@cable.comcast.com, greg_aschenbach@cable.comcast.com, lori_kohler2@cable.comcast.com, ralph_roberts@cable.comcast.com, joseph_collins@cable.comcast.com, decker_anstrom@cable.comcast.com, sheldon_bonovitz@cable.comcast.com, michael_sovern@cable.comcast.com, kenneth_bacon@cable.comcast.com, jeffrey_honickman@cable.comcast.com, brian_roberts@cable.comcast.com, jeff_shell@cable.comcast.com, sherman_henderson@cable.comcast.com, george_roberts@cable.comcast.com, derrick_clark@cable.comcast.com, esl_corp@cable.comcast.com, stephen_burke@cable.comcast.com, david_watson@cable.comcast.com, john_schanz@cable.comcast.com, william_connors@cable.comcast.com, michael_doyle@cable.comcast.com, john_ridall@cable.comcast.com, bradley_dusto@cable.comcast.com, bill_connors@cable.comcast.com, douglas_gaston@cable.comcast.com, kevin_casey@cable.comcast.com, brian_roberts@comcast.com, john_morabito@comcast.com, kim_scardino@comcast.com, joe_waz@comcast.com , audit_committee_chairman@comcast.com, smbonovitz@duanemorris.com, ralph_j_roberts@comcast.com, julian_a_brodsky@comcast.com, julian_brodsky@comcast.com, roger_paul@cable.comcast.com, marc_broadnax1@cable.comcast.com, wayne_hall@cable.comcast.com, charlie_kennamer@cable.comcast.com, andrea_agnew@comcast.com, brooke_manbeck@comcast.com, jerome_espy@cable.comcast.com, marybeth_schubert@cable.comcast.com, mark_apple@cable.comcast.com, darcy_rudnay@comcast.com, darcy_rudnay@cable.comcast.com, jennifer_khoury@comcast.com, jennifer_khoury@cable.comcast.com, jenni_moyer@comcast.com, jenni_moyer@cable.omcast.com, charlie_douglas@comcast.com, charlie_douglas@cable.comcast.com, john_demming@comcast.com, john_demming@cable.comcast.com, sena_fitzmaurice@cable.comcast.com, colleen_rooney@comcast.com, colleen_rooney@cable.comcast.com, corporate_communications@comcast.com, shawn_feddeman@cable.comcast.com, eastern_press@cable.comcast.com, rich_ruggiero@cable.comcast.com, reg_griffin@cable.comcast.com, erica_smith1@cable.comcast.com, elizabeth_mars@cable.comcast.com, andrew_c_johnson@cable.comcast.com, david_johnson@cable.comcast.com, dave_johnson@cable.comcast.com, sherman_peterson@cable.comcast.com, steve_burke@cable.comcast.com, peter_golfinopoulos@cable.comcast.com, jim_bellamy@cable.comcast.com.com, john_colucci@cable.comcast.com, bobillinois_cole@cable.comcast.com.

RELATED: How To Launch An Executive Email Carpet Bomb

(Photo: dmuth)

Comments

1. workingonyourinvoice says:

Wow. Carpet bomb is definitely a fitting title.

2. RumorsDaily says:

The CEO is on there.

3. slungsolow says:

Without going into details (as to who)
    38 address give unavailable or access denied errors, 5 are “out of office” and 1 quit back in July.

4. dlab says:

Niiiice. So what, taking out 45 of them still leaves half the list. One of them is bound to be annoyed enough about it to do something.

Thanks, anonymous reader!

5. Cinderluwho says:

Might be kind of late to respond to this particular email thread, but I sent a complaint to everyone on this list and received a phone call not two hours later. I was told that two people on this list are vice presidents and both forwarded my complaint to this person who phoned and was told to “fix this”. I ended up getting a $191 credit and my new monthly bill is going down $40 per month. I had been a victim of being quoted one price but getting billed for a MUCH higher price. So it pays to ask….

6. ViperBorg says:

And…. bookmarked!

7. Please PLEASE people, do not abuse this list. Don’t send a stupid EECB like that guy did about the iPod he ordered for his mom and FedEx lost, demanding that Steve Jobs replace it.

This is obviously a powerful tool when used correctly, but can quickly loose all effectiveness if used poorly. So use it correctly.

8. dmuth says:

I’m the guy who took that photo. I’m glad to see its getting so much mileage. :-)

Incidentally, my houseguest just took a peek, and Comcast finally *did* fix that cable box. The cover is back on… somewhat.

Only took Comcast 9 months. Just like having a baby! Except… in reverse….

9. kalikidtx says:

thank you again consumerist! i had a genuine issue w Comcast and had gotten no where with multiple reps and supervisors and has given up. But after seeing this posting this morning I decided to give it one last try. Sent a short note on the EECB briefly explaining my main issue. Within 20 minutes (and this was 6am) I had a response from an assistant to the CEO wanted more info. By 10:30am she called me, we discussed fr maybe 5 minutes, and what had previously been told to be the impossible, was in fact possible and done.

thanks again consumerist, you ave come through for me again!

10. SinA says:

Me too.
    I recently moved from one side of Nashville to the other and tried to take Comcast TriplePlay with me… (I’m still on the look-out for other TV/Int/Phone providers if anyone has suggestions). To do this, Comcast said it was necessary to close my old account and give me a new one rather than transfer, and I lost most of functionality of the hosted web/data space and voicemail.

Calls to the CS and Tech support were painful, as all they could ever do was give me a “service order ticket number” and a promise to fix it in 72 hours. One guy offered to send me a free channel line-up sheet, like that would somehow help me.

After a few weeks I lost my patience in them and went to the email bombarding. I hated to resort to that, because I don’t like complaining and it’s basically spamming, but Comcast isn’t cheap and I knew the CS would never get it fixed. By the end of that same day I got a call from a competent Tech dude (thanks Ira) to let me know he was working on it, and by the next day he was able to get my services restored.

11. Lownotes says:

I had a problem with spotty Internet for two months. After many calls and no-shows from scheduled repairs, I used this email list and had my problem fixed in under an hour – with a consolatory phonecall to boot.

Thanks – this is awesome.

12. wagnerism says:

Would anybody care to remove some of the dead addresses from that list? I know a “focused EECB” is an oxymoron, but adding a dozen extra dead recipient addresses helps make you look like a rabid moron. I don’t need help :)

13. DogLover717 says:

I emailed only the following Comcast executives last night and received a call in less than two hours from the corporate offices. I have cleaned up the list with emails that worked. We’ll see how well they resolve my issue.

Brian L. Roberts (CEO)
    Ralph J. Roberts
    Stephen B. Burke
    David L. Cohen
    Marlene S. Dooner
    Kerry Knott
    D’Arcy F. Rudnay
    Joseph W. Waz, Jr.
    Payne D. Brown
    John Schanz
    John Ridall

david_cohen@comcast.com, ralph_roberts@comcast.com, marlene_dooner@comcast.com, payne_brown@comcast.com, kerry_knott@comcast.com, esl_corp@cable.comcast.com, john_schanz@cable.comcast.com, john_ridall@cable.comcast.com, brian_roberts@comcast.com, joe_waz@comcast.com, audit_committee_chairman@comcast.com, darcy_rudnay@comcast.com, corporate_communications@comcast.com, steve_burke@cable.comcast.com

14. paperchaseuk says:

I used the above e-mail list and had no success. I receieved an e-mail response basically saying to call the regular customer service line in the area where I live. I was referred to by a different last name than my own (um, you could have copy and pasted that…) and was told that someone had attempted to call me (this was obviously a lie because my cell phone records all calls). I have no idea what to do now since speaking on the phone gets nothing accomplished with this company, neither does e-mailing apparently.

15. SuchitraBateia says:

Just wanted to add a comment about my success within 24 hours of my
    email being sent:

I sent out an email to everyone on the list at about midnight central
    time and had a call the following morning around 10 AM. I was
    contacted by someone at the elusive “executive” customer service who I
    was able to e-mail by supporting documentation. She told me she would
    review and give me a call back. By 3 this afternoon the charges
    resulting from being billed twice for the same month had been credited
    to my account. Wish I had decided to send an email a lot earlier on in
    the process or I could have saved myself 3 months, 10 phone calls and
    about 15 hours worth of trouble!

16. tracyrt says:

I must thank Consumerist. I have been battling with Comcast for months now over their wii promotion. I (luckily) saved my transcript during the on-line order but my calls were ignored. I filed a formal complaint with my local Attorney General’s office but the lack of response by Comcast ended in the case being closed. I sent an email to the CEO and received a phone call the very next day. I included a copy of the “contract” (transcript) with their agent and now I am not only getting the wii but $100 off my bill (all in 2 days). Thank you for helping consumers get treated correctly!

17. Anonymous says:

This list worked like a charm. I emailed the list last night around 6pm with a problem my parents been having for over six months. Received a call back within an hour. They actually sent technicians out today, Christmas Eve, to correct the issue. They have been working on the issue for 2 hours now. This is the best service I have ever seen from comcast, awesome early Christmas present for the parents, their cable might actually work by next year. Thanks Consumerist

18. stanfrancisco says:

Thanks so much Consumerist community. This list worked.

In advance of a move to a new house, I’d called Comcast to get our new service activated a couple of days before the move and our existing service terminated on the day of the move. I went to our new house to meet the tech, and the install was no problem, but it was clear that (for non-Comcast-related reasons) the house wouldn’t be ready on our move date. We postponed our move for 2 weeks and called Comcast to do the same with our service termination. Of course, the day after we were supposed to move our home phone stopped working. Fast forward three days, two missed appointments, six or seven calls, five or six promised calls back that never happened and I’m about ready to go completely postal.

Instead, I found this post and wrote a calm, but detailed email to the reps on the list.

My wife, who had been the lucky one calling and waiting for the Comcast people, got a call within a couple of hours of emailing. The person who called was a rep at the regional corporate office. He was very disturbed by the fact that so many people had said they would call back and never did. The termination order had actually been stopped, but at some point in the telephone system chain, somebody had started the disconnection. He called initially at around 5:45 and said he’d look into it and call back ASAP. At around 6:30, he called back and said it was working. He actually stayed in the office late to get the problem solved. He said we can call him with our cell phone bills and he’ll cover any overage charges as well as provide other compensation for the missed appointments.

The thing that’s so shocking is the incredible difference in effectiveness between this person and the people who answer the phones at the regular number. He actually said we should not bother calling the regular number anymore for this issue since everybody’s confused about what’s going on. The “We have to send a tech out” mentality seems to be a big factor in these scenarios. It must be easier for them to get competent tech staff rather than competent CSR staff. Comcast could go a long way to improving their image if they got more people like the ones at the corporate offices to be available for problem issues like ours.

At any rate, thanks again to Consumerist and the posters.

• Anonymous says:

@stanfrancisco: As an employee of a cable company, I can say that it seems like it is very common practice to send a tech out even when the tech can do nothing because the entire problem, billing error or service problem is back office related. When the tech is there, he or she is now the one on the spot with no power to get things done and often times the vicious cycle of calling customer service starts over again because the tech has no power or even knowledge about that sort of problem.

19. Anonymous says:

I used this to contact comcast in regard to an issue for the last 3 months and got positive results. I emailed Friday night, got a call this morning promising me resolution gy the end of the day, received a call mid afternoon, problem resolved. Great service, nice people. There customer service people could really learn from these execs. Wish I found this sooner perhaps I would still be a Comcast customer.

20. Anonymous says:

A new statement format revealed that I had been double billed for service since the beginning of my account, almost 5 years. I didn’t want free service or an account credit, I wanted a refund. I should have insisted on interest since it was ultimately $735 in overbilling.
    It took me many frustrating phone calls and 3 months to get someone to verify this and deliver a refund. I had consulted a lawyer familiar with the utility companies before I did anything to find out the best approach.
    While I waited for Comcast to acknowledge and respond to my situation, I filed official complaints with the Better Business Bureau of New Jersey (who barely acknowledged my case with an automated email and case number), the Department of Public Advocate and The State of New Jersey Board of Public Utilities (who were the ones who lit a fire under Comcast.)
    Still, the thing wasn’t resolved properly and I chased people around for 2 months. After taking all these other steps I decided it was time for the EECB.
    As a customer service professional at a luxury jewelry retailer known for excellent service, I was careful, patient, and professional in my attempts to get my $735 refunded to me. I waited until it was necessary and then sent an EECB to the names above where I mentioned that my next step would be small claims court.
    The only person who acknowledged the EECB was internet celebrity and Comcast reputation vigilante Frank Eliason. He was very professional and my issue was resolved by the end of the week with a handwritten, Saturday-delivered check in the full amount.
    I would have liked more updates instead of having to chase them around, but I’m glad that Frank finally got this done.
    The EECB worked but it should still be a last resort. We should set an example to them of what competence and professionalism looks like.

21. Ironhorse says:

I know this article and post is old, but it is very relevent to me.. I am in a ongoing battle with Comcast corporation on the east coast and with there arrogant and complacent corporate executives…

I have used this site and the helpful information to send many polite email corespondents, a semi “EECB”.. But it has fallen on deaf ears..

I have names and emails from Comcast corporate executives, threating to send the Comcast disconnect crew to my home, for demading Comcast corporate accountability on the following days, 5/13, 5/14/ 5/15/09….

I am also a Comcast share holder and I am tired of chasing my tail, in trying to find accountability for these arrogant Comcast executives..

I read Comcast “CMC SA” struggled to post a good Q1 for 09… New subscriber sign up, along with keeping those already signed up, are hurting the Comcast bottom line…

I have proof and some of the best corporate arrogant email examples of why they struggle to show a profit…

I want accountability… I need help to bring Comcast corporate executives to account…

Any one else have any suggestions or advise…

22. Anonymous says:

I sent an email to the truncated email list. Only 1 email bounced back. Within a half hour I received a call from Executive Customer Care (Lisa was so friendly and nice) and assured me that they would figure out what department my issue related to (illegally placed node on my property) and would contact me back. Anyway, so it definitely worked. And, for everyone’s future reference, the Executive Customer Care phone number is 1-888-309-2583.

23. Anonymous says:

This updated list worked like a charm!!! I have a hard line running through my back yard, for 3 months, which my child tripped on and hit his head yesterday afternoon. After calling corporate weeks ago, to no resolution, I called and demanded that this be fixed yesterday. The man I spoke with, a manager, said that there was nothing he could do. So I found this post & started emailing these people at 11pm last night telling them that I have an appointment with my attorney for noon so if they’re not here fixing it by 11 I was going to file suit against them for my child’s injuries and contact every media outlet who would listen. I just got a call saying that they would be out here by 11am to bury the line!
    Thanks!!!

24. Anonymous says:

Just an FYI…
    Failed Recipient: decker_anstrom@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied –
    Failed Recipient: charlie_douglas@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied –
    Failed Recipient: david_watson@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: jeffrey_honickman@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied –
    Failed Recipient: william_connors@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied –
    Failed Recipient: jerome_espy@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: jeff_shell@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: jim_beletti@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: erica_smith1@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: brian_roberts@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: kenneth_bacon@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: sheldon_bonovitz@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied –
    Failed Recipient: john_demming@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: stephen_burke@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: darcy_rudnay@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: jennifer_khoury@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied –
    Failed Recipient: joseph_collins@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied –
    Failed Recipient: douglas_gaston@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied –
    Failed Recipient: sena_fitzmaurice@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied –
    Failed Recipient: michael_sovern@cable.comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied –
    Failed Recipient: payne_d_brown@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: joseph_waz@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: daniel_goodwin@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: leslie_arena@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: leslie_a_arena@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: joseph_w_waz@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: kim_scardino@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: kerry_knott@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: andrea_agnew@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: brian_kelly@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: julian_a_brodsky@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: brooke_manbeck@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: ralph_j_roberts@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: marlene_s_dooner@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied – Failed Recipient: daniel_j_goodwin@comcast.com
    Reason: Remote host said: 550 Mailbox unavailable or access denied –

25. statisticschick says:

Glad I found this site. I called the “CEO’s office number” listed on this site but immediately got some action with an issue we’ve been dealing with for over 5 months now. Our service became spotty at best. We have had the modem replaced and three technicians out to look at things, to no avail. Our internet works about 50 percent of the time and our cable television often has frozen pictures with no sound. Strangely, our internet started to go out at very preditable times (i.e., every weekend starting on Saturday morning and on Wednesday evenings) but the Comcast idiots said that this was just coincidence (I think something stops being a coincidence when it happens regularly for 5 months at a time). Anyway, we have finally made the call to switch to RCN, but I am asking that Comcast refund us at least partially for the service we have not received these past several months. We shall see.

26. Anonymous says:

I have been arguing with local comcast since the day i ordered my new service. I had comcast in the last house and the 5 prior to that. They took almost 3 weeks to install the system to come to find out that my HD channels will not work and my interet is spotty at best. i have had 4 techs come out and leave unsuccessful. I have been on the phone wiht cust service, if that is what they call it, over 20 times and still no credits for tech to fix it. So now I have this , I have just sent my issue to evey workable email addrress on that blog thanks

27. laurarho says:

I canceled my service with comcast at the end of May. I thought all was good-but of course not. I received a bill for over $500 with the claim that I still owned equipment (specifically a modem) even though I owned a personal modem and never rented one–never paid for one, even said that it was personally owned on my statement. Of course no one on the customer support line was competent enough to fix this problem. So up until earlier this week I was still fighting with the idiots at customer support. I was so fed up, so I emailed this list of people and literally a half hour later a rep from the corporate office called me (at 9pm at night which was shocking in itself!) and resolved the issue completely. If only everyone at comcast was so helpful! Now all I can hope is that Verizon Fios doesn’t screw me over…

28. mattshiloh says:

Updated list…

CONFIRMED (through out of office replies):

Charisse_Lillie@cable.comcast.com

andrew_c_johnson@cable.comcast.com
    david_johnson@cable.comcast.com
    dave_johnson@cable.comcast.com
    sherman_peterson@cable.comcast.com
    peter_golfinopoulos@cable.comcast.com
    jim_bellamy@cable.comcast.com.com

UNTESTED (referred to in out of office e-mails):

Lori_Green@cable.comcast.com
    john_walker@cable.comcast.com
    nia_campbell@comcast.com
    bonnie_martoccio@cable.comcast.com
    ben_yepsen@cable.comcast.com
    john_rose@cable.comcast.com
    elly_lindgren@cable.comcast.com
    shanica_mayo@comcast.com
    nicole_boudreau@cable.comcast.com
    jim_hughes@cable.comcast.com

29. wimmz says:

These email addresses worked wonderfully! I agree that this list should be used judiciously. I had a problem with what an agent quoted me and what my bill stated. Every rep I called refused to connect me to my original rep, even though I had her extension. I sent an email to this list and within an hour someone called me back and the problem was fixed immediately. This website is great!

30. bubbashrp says:

I’ve never seen anything like it, total e-mail bomb success. Wednesday afternoon I used Doglover’s e-mail list to send a fairly brief chronlogical account of my month-long saga trying to get Comcast hooked up in my new home.

Within an hour I got a call back from a customer service person in the “corporate office,” and two hours later there were two technicians at my home (at 8:30 p.m.!) to figure out the problem and come up with a solution. First thing Thursday morning (before 8:00 a.m.!!) two maintenence men were at my home to fix the outside wiring, and before 10 it was fixed and I had an appointment first thing Friday morning for installation. They sent two installers rather than one “to get the job done faster,” and in the midst of that their supervisor showed up for 2 minutes, just to introduce himself and give me his cell phone in case there was a problem!!

Somehow Comcast went from the absolute worst customer service I’ve encountered to the very best. I assume this is what happens if Angelina Jolie has a problem with her cable!

Please use wisely – it’s a powerful tool.

31. alchemist says:

I’m going to hold off on using this particular powerful tool, preferring instead to give the regular customer service mire a chance to succeed. I just discovered that Comcast is supposedly separated by ‘region’ – so somebody in the Rocky Mtn region, where I am now, cannot help with a problem in the California region, where I was. I’ve become philosophical about this situation: ultimately the solution lies with state regulators and the marketplace. We need more and better competition. Comcast is the only game in town in most markets. They don’t need to work with you, they know you can go no place else. I use them only for high speed Internet access and the cost is just absurd. If Google can hurry up and get that high speed fiber going, I’m convinced it will really hurt Comcast in certain key markets. Only then will they respond.

32. Q says:

Thanks for the help.
    Yes some of the email address were not correct but I sent an email complaining about my bill on yesterday after 4pm and someone called me back a hour and thirty minutes later leaving a message. Another person called me this morning from the executive office the telephone number is 770-559-7139. The person I talked to researched my account and corrected all full price charges changing them to the promo charge $19.99 and gave me six addition months promo for $19.99 for DSL service. Once again thanks for your help.

Slungsolow at least some of the addressess were correct and I received help with my problem.

• COBBCITY says:

I just used the list posted by DogLover717 to try and resolve a repeated service issue and the only one that came back as invalid was kerry_knott@comcast.com. I got one “out of office” and the rest seem to have gone through.

It’s a weekend so understand if I hear nothing until Monday, but fingers crossed. Half dozen calls to customer service have not resolve my issues.

33. vamvam says:

Thank you for the website and the list of email addresses. I was in a billing dispute with Comcast where they quoted a price over phone and then refused to charge that amount in bill. I got rid of most of my cable channels in an attempt to reduce price and they found another way to charge me pretty much the same for far fewer channels! After a few customer service calls where the agents either had no clue or won’t co-operate (one told me that the manager is too busy to talk to me and another agent was plain insulting, more I tried to explain, more she raised her voice!) I knew I needed another route. I was ready to go to FCC etc. but thought I would try the executives first. It worked like a charm and they stayed true on their promise. Here is the list of confirmed emails.

brian_roberts@comcast.com
    andrew_c_johnson@cable.comcast.com
    david_johnson@cable.comcast.com
    dave_johnson@cable.comcast.com
    sherman_peterson@cable.comcast.com
    peter_golfinopoulos@cable.comcast.com

34. slicksys_development says:

I found this resource after trying for weeks to get results using normal methods, ie; customer service. I was surprised at how quickly I got results after sending an email. At this moment the issue remains unresolved but now it would seem there is a serious interest in finding and fixing whatever it is. I received calls from 3 execs who said they were on it personally.

So, my recomandations regarding the use of the addresses is as follows: Try to resolve the issue using standard procedures. If, and only if, you can’t get satisfactory results would I use the addresses to send a friendly well written email explaining the problem. Trivial complaints to these people will no doubt result in their efforts to make themselves even less accessible.

My personal thanks to the soul(s) who took the time to compile and confirm this data.

35. mmartinek says:

I used this today. Comcast cancelled my service without notice.. and would only set it up again if I paid an installation fee. So I had them set it up after several days of run-arounds. Then once it was set up, internet was working, so I had them cancel the technician coming out because the modem is already registered as of now and the service is working. So they cancelled the account. Only 1 in 3 people are even able to access the account, which apparently keeps changing every time I contact Comcast. Hopefully they finally fix this issue now, because it’s just ridiculous at this point. So far it seems to be working well, and I have someone with intelligence that is actually able to assist. Thank you list.