AquaDots (contain chemical that turns into date rape drug GHB after you eat it), Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTAC) and Heat Pumps (PTHP) (fire), “Robot 2000” collectible tin robot (lead), Dizzy Ducks Music Box (lead), Winnie-the-Pooh Spinning Top (lead), Duck Family Collectible Wind-Up Toy (lead), Dollar Store Super Wheels (lead), Dragster and Funny Car toy (lead), Northern Tool & Equipment “Big Red” Wagons (lead).
More From Consumerist
- July Recall Roundup: Of Course Kids Are Going To Chew On Their Strollers
- September Recall Roundup – Toppling Televisions And Lead-Painted Sunglasses
- Takata Is Not The Biggest Product Recall In U.S. History
- Chrysler Adds 467,000 Vehicles To 2014 Recall Of Jeep, Durango SUVs With Fuel Pump Issues
- Ford Recalls The 2014 Escape For The Ninth Time