Email Addresses For Circuit City Executives

If you have a problem with Circuit City, and you’ve called customer service, and you’ve escalated to a supervisor, and maybe even hung up and tried a different person, and you’re still getting nowhere, here are some executive email addresses you could use to launch an Executive Email Carpet Bomb against Circuit City.

John.Milliron@circuitcity.com, Marc.Sieger@circuitcity.com, Mary_Louise_Roberts@circuitcity.com, Philip_Schoonover@circuitcity.com, John_Milliron@circuitcity.com, Bruce_Besanko@circuitcity.com, Peter_Weedfald@circuitcity.com, Marc_Sieger@circuitcity.com

RELATED: How To Launch An Executive Email Carpet Bomb
(Photo: heartburn)

Comments

1. UpsetPanda says:

Why do execs have two e-mail addresses? Ex, john_millron and john.millron, marc.sieger and marc_sieger.

And isn’t it just a better bet to do something slightly more nondescript, like jmillron or j.millron or even a code name?

2. mindshadow says:

@CaffeinatedSquint:

I’d be almost willing to bet that those two email addresses dump into the same mailboxes.

3. iamme99 says:

I’d be willing to bet that after today those email addries dump into the bit bucket.

4. Buran says:

@mindshadow: Probably. We do that where I work. jblow@ is the same as joe.blow@ – makes it easier for people to take their pick of how they want to address email.

5. Buran says:

@iamme99: I doubt it. It’s a huge hassle to get everyone on your address book to switch to your new email address and you’ll lose mail for weeks or months because people are slow to update. It’s easier to just delete what you don’t want.

But if you do, you deserve what you get for being unresponsive to your customers.

6. mantari says:

OMG! You triggered my automatic email address harvester!

7. adamsummers says:

Thanks Consumerist. I posted my CC horror story to you guys yesterday, so I hope this method at least gets me the standard form letter.

Cheers,

Adam

8. XTC46 says:

CompUSA is having the same deal on COD 4(just got to work and noticed the sale)

print the coupon out on their website and go to the store.

If both major stores are doing it, its probably a promo by the producer, not the store.

@CaffeinatedSquint: it is so when people read the email address wrong and put a.b@ instead of a_b@ it still gets to the right person.

9. Zimorodok says:

Was just at the CC in Westbury NY tonight. I had three employees, one apparently an ass’t manager, arguing over the COD4 promotion. They were keeping the COD4 games behind the customer service desk, and one employee said they would honor the deal if you could produce a floor copy of COD3, of which there were none to be found. The ass’t manager claimed that it was only good on “promo” copies of COD3 which were “only a demo, not the full game.” Even after I explained to them how old COD3 is and how it couldn’t possibly be a demo disc given the $40.00 price listing on CC.com, she insisted it was a special package and they were out of the “seven” units of COD4+COD3 they were issued.

I asked about a rain check on COD3 and was told they were issuing no rain checks on it. Neither would they discount COD4 for the $40 purchase price of COD3 because “We would have to scan it in, and there are no copies left.” The ass’t manager informed me that the deal would be good until Saturday, when they change their flyers. So on the off chance they get in another shipment of COD3′s before Saturday, someone might be able to pull it of.

It was more comical than frustrating, really. One employee asked me, “Why would you want Three when you’re getting Four?” and the ass’t manager’s completely transparent BS about “Demo discs” was classic.

Come to think of it, I should have tried it out with the PS3 versions of the games instead of the 360 versions. They still had a couple of PS3 COD3s, and they’re still at $60+ full retail price. Oh well.

10. goodkitty says:

All I wanted to say was what a wonderful picture that is. Somehow the clouds make me feel the same way as when I walk into a circuit city store.

11. b612markt says:

I avoid CC like the plague. Best Buy isn’t much better, either. All hail online shopping!

12. Daniel-Bham says:

Best Buy has actually been nice enough to price match, so I was able to get stuff in the CC ad for the same price at Best Buy.

13. Chairman-Meow says:

That photograph speaks volumes about where Circuit City is heading business-wise.

14. cpiekarz says:

@CaffeinatedSquint:

I submitted these email addresses – I sent a letter to about 18 addresses in different formats, and these are the ones that didn’t bounce back with mail delivery failure notifications. So chances are some of these still failed.

Everybody I’ve spoken to since then has had an ‘_’ in their email address, not a ‘.’ – so I’m willing to bet those are the ones that fail.

They did get my problem fixed though, in an incredibly timely and thorough mannger. I’m really pleased with the outcome.