RetailMeNot Firefox Extension AutoFinds Deals For Online Stores You're Visting

The RetailMeNot site helps you find coupon codes for tons of different sites online, and now there’s a RetailMeNot Firefox extension to make deal-finding even easier. Sometimes you forget to scope out the coupon code sites for applicable savings before checking out at online retailers. This handy extension gives you a little warning on the top bar if its found coupons for the site you’re currently visiting.

RetailMeNot [Firefox Add-ons via Lifehacker]

Comments

1. ExVee says:

That sounds pretty cool, I have to admit. Too bad it’s not compatible with the most recent Firefox update.

2. iamme99 says:

Retailmenot has had a FF extension for a while I think. Anyway, here is the link:
    [addons.mozilla.org]

3. iamme99 says:

Oops. I misread (scanned too fast [lol]) your post. Thought you were talaking about something other than retailmenot. Sorry……

4. DojiStar says:

I’m using 2.0.0.9 and it works fine.

5. SecureLocation says:

Anybody else getting a error code when they try to install this?

6. Namrepus says:

I just installed it and I am not getting anything when I visit amazon or any other sites.

Their website isn’t even working.

7. Sudonum says:

I’m also using 2.0.0.9 and not having any problems

8. AtOurGates says:

The problem with RetailMeNot is that it’s allowed merchants to request that only “authorized” coupon codes be listed on the site. Which means that they’ve sold out, you know, to The Man. Like, totally.

Check out Their Gap Page to see what I’m talking about.

A site that had so much potential, becoming lame.

9. Andrew says:

I used this for about a month recently. Not one of the “coupon codes” it found ever worked for me. They were either invalid or expired. It’s a great idea, but needs a lot of work to make it worthwhile.

10. BugMeNot2 says:

I’ve saved a stack of money already using this site- many times they’ve had codes that nobody else has. I agree that the expired coupons can be a little annoying though.

11. dale3h says:

Just FYI…you might miss the bar at the top because it seems to be limited to one tab only, and it only displays once at that.

Anyone else experiencing that same issue?

12. rjlewis74 says:

@dale3h: I am having the same issue. The bar comes up for the first retail site that i visit and then it never shows up after that. ?!?!