Citibank downgraded by analysts. “They don’t have enough capital, pure and simple,” says one. “They will have to address that, ASAP.” The subprime meltdown rolls on.[BusinessWeek]
More From Consumerist
- Credit Card Issuers Increase Limits For Subprime Borrowers; Raise Concerns About Risks
- Discover Bank Must Pay $18.5 Million Over Illegal Student Loan Servicing Practices
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- Networks May Be Preparing To Wean Themselves Off “Pure Heroin” Of Netflix Money
- Following Deaths, FDA Warns Makers Of Powdered Caffeine That Their Products Are Dangerous