Citibank downgraded by analysts. “They don’t have enough capital, pure and simple,” says one. “They will have to address that, ASAP.” The subprime meltdown rolls on.[BusinessWeek]
More From Consumerist
- Credit Card Issuers Increase Limits For Subprime Borrowers; Raise Concerns About Risks
- Banks Can’t Get Away With Horrible Mortgage Practices Anymore, So Now They’re Doing It With Car Loans
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- Apple Pay Lets Man Scan, Use Wife’s Citi Credit Card Without Additional Verification
- Former Countrywide CEO Still Says He Did No Wrong, Still Refers To Self In Third-Person