Keeping up with the Jones may seem hard, but here’s an easy way to be better than 73 % of rich parents: talk to your kids about money. A survey by PNC Wealth Management found that only 27% wealthy parents had discussed family budget with their children.
More From Consumerist
- Parents Calling To Make Sure Their Kids Aren’t Driving While Distracted Are Distracting Their Teenage Drivers
- Oops: Cops Distributing Spyware To Families As “Internet Safety” Tool
- Report: Americans Are Optimistic About Their Finances But Few Actually Feel Secure
- Families Going Deeper Into Their Own Pockets To Pay For College
- Don’t Let Your Kid Buy Laptop Or Tablet At College Store, Unless You’re OK With Paying 35% More