Keeping up with the Jones may seem hard, but here’s an easy way to be better than 73 % of rich parents: talk to your kids about money. A survey by PNC Wealth Management found that only 27% wealthy parents had discussed family budget with their children.
More From Consumerist
- Report: Americans Are Optimistic About Their Finances But Few Actually Feel Secure
- Families Going Deeper Into Their Own Pockets To Pay For College
- N.J. Mall Decides Not To Charge Admission To Santa’s Lap After All
- Banks Run Free Classes For Rich Kids On How To Be Super-Rich
- Netflix Adds 5-Minute Videos For Kids To Give Parents A Bedtime Bargaining Tool