Man thinks he wins $1.6 mil at the slots, but then the casino takes him to a backroom and says they’re not going to pay because it was a computer error. Because the casino is an Indian one, he might not have recourse through the courts. [ABC]
More From Consumerist
- For Change Of Pace, Donald Trump Sues To Remove His Name From Buildings
- $14M Slots Jackpot Win Is All Going To Charity, Says Awesome Human Being
- Trump’s Name Coming Off Failed New Jersey Casino
- Missouri AG Shuts Down Eight Online Payday Lenders Operating From South Dakota Reservation
- $10K Or $250K — How Much Should Walmart Pay For Wrongly Accusing Man Of Attacking Worker?