Comcast’s profit fell 54% and Standard & Poor’s downgraded the stock to sell. So sad, it brings a crocodile tear to our eyes. [Post-Gazette]
More From Consumerist
- Comcast Customers Sue Cable Giant For Making Their Home Routers Into Wifi Hotspots
- Is Comcast Running Manipulative “Push Poll” In Response To Philly Customer Service Study?
- It’s True: The Comcast/Time Warner Cable Merger Is Officially Dead
- Comcast Should Pay You For Sitting Through All Its Product Placement In Sharknado 3
- Could Comcast Try To Buy Netflix Or T-Mobile If Time Warner Cable Deal Fails?