Blue Ribbons Meats in Florida is recalling over 8,000 pounds of “seasoned beef and meatloaf” frozen patties due to suspected E.coli contamination, although no illnesses have been reported yet. The patties were shipped to a Florida correctional institution and the U.S. Virgin Islands. This is the fifth E.coli-related recall this month. [Reuters]
By cwalters October 26, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Ranchers Legacy Meat Co. Recalls 1,200 Pounds Of Ground Beef Over E.Coli Contamination
- Organic Ground Beef Sold At Wegmans Stores Recalled Due To Plastic Fragments
- More Than 48,000 Pounds Of Beef, Pork Recalled Because Pieces Of Metal Aren’t Edible
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- 90,000 Pounds Of Johnsonville Grillers Recalled Because Pieces Of Metal In Your Pork Can Ruin The Barbecue