Blue Ribbons Meats in Florida is recalling over 8,000 pounds of “seasoned beef and meatloaf” frozen patties due to suspected E.coli contamination, although no illnesses have been reported yet. The patties were shipped to a Florida correctional institution and the U.S. Virgin Islands. This is the fifth E.coli-related recall this month. [Reuters]
By cwalters October 26, 2007
More From Consumerist
- 90,000 Pounds Of Johnsonville Grillers Recalled Because Pieces Of Metal In Your Pork Can Ruin The Barbecue
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- Black Angus Burgers Sold At Walmart May Contain Pieces Of Wood
- Appeals Court: Insurance Doesn’t Have To Pay For 2008 Burrito Recall
- Blue Bell Creameries Beefs Up Investigation Into Cause Of Listeria Contamination, Two More Illnesses Reported