Reach Experian Executive Customer Service

Chris Callero, CEO, Experian Americas
475 Anton Blvd.
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Chris.Callero@experian.com
(714) 830-7000 is answered by a live human being

Dispute credit reports at this address:
P. O. Box 9701
Allen, Texas, 75013

Address to complain above address is not listed on the Experian website:
Attn.: NCAC Complaints,
701 Experian Pkwy.
Allen,Texas 75013.

Comments

1. howie_in_az says:

How about TransUnion? They still have me living at my address of 6 years ago even though I’ve moved clear across the country since then. Ironically, they do have my mortgage, which originated 2.5 years ago.

2. Ben Popken says:

@howie_in_az: Try this.

3. howie_in_az says:

@Ben Popken: Is there anything you don’t know?

4. azntg says:

@howie_in_az: Nope, nothing can hide from the Consumerist (the good, the bad and the ugly!) ;-)

Thanks for the heads up. Will keep in handy in case I have to fight with them (which I’m sure I will eventually now that my credit’s been growing lately)

5. Anonymous says:

Here’s Equifax Executive Consumer Services live contact person information:

Dinah Watson – Equifax Executive Consumer Services
    Dinah.watson@equifax.com

Fax #404-885-8346
    Phone 404-885-8366

6. John Tyler says:

Not sure this number is all its cracked up to be. Been on hold 10 mins so far… I think we are playing the old “Keep em on hold till they hang up” game…

7. John Tyler says:

Got her back as SOON as I hit submit. Also, she was very friendly, and very courteous. Woot!

8. Anonymous says:

Experian is the worst! You cannot get a live person on the phone at all. Each number, regardless of which one you call, is completely automated. To make matters worse, the automated system doesn’t even have prompts for every subject matter that someone would use to call Experian.
    I was trying to temporarily lift my credit freeze to get a place to live and Experian was the lone credit bureau holding me up. I was nearly charged extra because the residential company checking my credit had to keep trying to get through the freeze which the automated system would not allow, even after I provided all of my personal info.

I spent over 200 minutes last Thurs/Fri on the phone w/ Experian’s ridiculous automated system hoping somehow to get through to a live operator. NOTHING.
    These credit bureaus have far too much control over consumers’ lives. It is MY credit file; I should be able to use it when I need to. It’s bad enough they charge us to get a PEEK at it; now they won’t even lift a freeze so that you can do business in your own personal life. What the hell are they, the M.a.f.ia?
    I wrote to the White House since they now take major corporation complaints that affects the masses. Please do so yourselves @ the White House Web site. I also just filed a complaint w/ the Texas (where Experian is located) Better Business Bureau.

I’m still trying to get through to Experian!

• Microxot says:

@CollierAeolus:
      Actually, Experian’s HQ is located in Ireland. The Main US office is in Costa Mesa, CA. The Texas office is where the majority of the data processing goes on.

9. Microxot says:

FYI, all mailed in disputes of credit reports may go to Allen, Tx; but they are scanned in and sent to people in Central America to who then look at your credit information and respond back to you.

10. emsemerald says:

This number is fabulous. However, they asked how I got the number at the end of the call. I just said I googled it!