Bumbo “Baby Sitter” Seats (severe head injuries), Repair Kits Ready To Be Sent To Parents and Caregivers With Recalled Simplicity Cribs (entrapment and suffocation), Family Dollar Purple Halloween Pails with Witch Decorations (lead), DecoPac Football Bobble Head Cake Decorations (lead), Jo-Ann Fabric Stores Toy Garden Tools (lead), Fisher Price Go Diego Go Boat Toys (lead), Dollar Tree Beary Cute, Expressions, and Sassy & Chic Children’s Metal Jewelry (lead), WeGlow Children’s Metal Jewelry (lead), Blastrac BG 250 Series Concrete Grinders (injury from ejected parts), Kawasaki Power Tool Kits Battery Chargers (burn, laceration), Blue Ribbon Meats Beef Patties (E. coli).
More From Consumerist
- October Recall Roundup: Let’s Review The Difference Between Tables And Chairs
- June Recall Roundup: Melting Mason Jars And Phantom Ovens
- March Recall Roundup – Plummeting Chandeliers And Ceiling Fans
- September Recall Roundup – Toppling Televisions And Lead-Painted Sunglasses
- Takata Is Not The Biggest Product Recall In U.S. History