The FDA will consider a petition by the Center For Science In the Public Interest to tighten regulations on salt in processed food. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- FDA Says Artificial Trans-Fat No Longer Approved For Use In Food
- FDA Issues Sweeping New Calorie Requirements For Everything From Vending Machines To Chain Restaurants
- Will The FDA Ever Get Around To New Warning Labels For Cigarettes?
- Unsanitary Growing Conditions Lead To Partial Import Ban On Mexican Cilantro
- NYC May Become First U.S. City To Require High-Sodium Warning Labels At Chain Restaurants