The FDA will consider a petition by the Center For Science In the Public Interest to tighten regulations on salt in processed food. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- FDA Says Artificial Trans-Fat No Longer Approved For Use In Food
- FDA Issues Sweeping New Calorie Requirements For Everything From Vending Machines To Chain Restaurants
- Food Industry Initiative Highlights How Little The FDA Knows About What’s In Our Food
- Should Food Companies Tell Consumers How Much Sugar They Add To Products?
- Unsanitary Growing Conditions Lead To Partial Import Ban On Mexican Cilantro