The FDA will consider a petition by the Center For Science In the Public Interest to tighten regulations on salt in processed food. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- Group Suing FDA For Failing To Cut Excess Sodium In The Food Supply
- FDA Says Artificial Trans-Fat No Longer Approved For Use In Food
- NYC Board Of Health Approves Sodium Warning Labels For Extra Salty Menu Items
- FDA Issues Sweeping New Calorie Requirements For Everything From Vending Machines To Chain Restaurants
- Will The FDA Ever Get Around To New Warning Labels For Cigarettes?