United Airlines raised fares by $5-$10 each way, prompting the other major carriers to increase fares as well. This is the 8th price increase this year. [BusinessWeek]
More From Consumerist
- Report: Despite Lower Fuel Costs And Ebola Fears, Many Airlines Just Raised Base Fares
- Does Booking Direct With The Airline Actually Offer You The Lowest Price?
- What Happens To Your Plane Ticket When There’s A Death In The Family?
- The $100 Carry-On Bag Fee & Other Airline Charges You Can Avoid
- Airline Performance Slips; Virgin America Named No. 1 For Third Time In Annual Airline Survey