United Airlines raised fares by $5-$10 each way, prompting the other major carriers to increase fares as well. This is the 8th price increase this year. [BusinessWeek]
More From Consumerist
- Report: Despite Lower Fuel Costs And Ebola Fears, Many Airlines Just Raised Base Fares
- Delta, American, United & Southwest Face Passenger Lawsuits Over Alleged Collusion For Higher Airfares
- Does Booking Direct With The Airline Actually Offer You The Lowest Price?
- Senator Calls For Federal Investigation Into Airline Prices, Data Withholding
- The $100 Carry-On Bag Fee & Other Airline Charges You Can Avoid