“Stories of elder abuse in long-term care facilities usually involve rogue staff. So you may be surprised to learn that the vast majority of violent assaults in nursing homes involve one resident attacking another.” [CBC Marketplace]
More From Consumerist
- Should Lawyers Be Held Accountable When Clients Sue Just To Punish Whistleblowers?
- CVS Buys Nursing Home Pharmacy Chain, Drug Provider OmniCare For $12.7B
- Oklahoma Moms Stage Walmart Nurse-In After Store Tells Breastfeeding Customer To Cover Up
- Yelp Adds Hospital Wait Times, Nursing Home Fine Info To Reviews
- Forget Computer Cookies: People Happily Give Up Personal Data For The Baked Kind