Wired talks to farmers who own cloned livestock and dairy cows—2nd and 3rd iterations of valuable original “models.” The FDA hasn’t officially approved cloned meat and milk for supermarkets yet, though, and lots of consumers still freak out. (Did you when you read that first sentence?) [Wired]
By cwalters October 17, 2007
More From Consumerist
- FDA: Antibiotic Use In Farm Animals Grew In Spite Of Regulation
- Wendy’s Finally Begins Testing Antibiotic-Free Chicken
- We Are Unsure How To Feel Knowing That Pig’s Milk Cheese Exists
- California Governor Finally Signs Nation’s First Law Getting Tough On Antibiotics In Farm Animals
- Can New McDonald’s CEO Turn Tide Against Antibiotic Abuse In Farm Animals?