Wired talks to farmers who own cloned livestock and dairy cows—2nd and 3rd iterations of valuable original “models.” The FDA hasn’t officially approved cloned meat and milk for supermarkets yet, though, and lots of consumers still freak out. (Did you when you read that first sentence?) [Wired]
By cwalters October 17, 2007
More From Consumerist
- FDA: Antibiotic Use In Farm Animals Grew In Spite Of Regulation
- Wendy’s Finally Begins Testing Antibiotic-Free Chicken
- Authorities Look Into Cruelty Allegations At Dairy Farm Supplying Major Pizza Chains
- Walmart To Require Meat Suppliers Provide Data On Antibiotics Use
- Can New McDonald’s CEO Turn Tide Against Antibiotic Abuse In Farm Animals?