Because of recent recalls of useless and potentially deadly children’s cold medicines, Tylenol is giving out $5 coupons. Be advised though that you have to install a special coupon printing program to take advantage of the offer. Turn on your printer, disable popup blocks, hit the red button, install the program, and a $5 coupon good for TYLENOL, MOTRIN, PediaCare, Benadryl, SUDAFED, St. Joseph, or Immodium pops out.
Free $5 Tylenol Coupons
By consumerist.com October 17, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Maker of Infant’s & Children’s Tylenol, Motrin To Pay $25M For Selling Meds With Metal Particles
- We Know How To Read Over-The-Counter Drug Labels, But We Don’t Always Understand The Potential Dangers
- Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- Report: Fewer Children Killed By Recalled Products, But Company Aren’t Doing Enough To Notify Consumers
- Graco Recalls 4.7 Million Strollers To Prevent Amputations Of Tiny Fingertips