Here’s what it contains, in easy-to-skim bulletpoint format:
- Setting up a wiretap costs $1000, includes free month of surveillance, $750 for each additional month, all costs waived if it involves kiddie exploitation
- Can access call detail records for two years
- IP assignment address information kept for 180 days
- Comcast reminds law enforcement agencies of the specific statutes they need to follow if information requests have to do with people outside the country
- Proper procedure must be followed for using National Security Letters
Overall, pretty dry and hews well to statute.
Implementing Domestic Intelligence Surveillance [Secrecy News] (Thanks to Andy!)