Powermark Homes abuses DMCA to silence PowermarkHomesSucks.com without having to go through one of those pesky court thingies. [Consumer Law & Privacy Blog]
More From Consumerist
- Judge Says Cox Refused To Pull Plug On Known Copyright Pirates
- 12 Things We Learned From The New York Times’ Investigative Report On Arbitration
- Innocent Cox Customers Fighting To Prevent Personal Info From Being Turned Over In Piracy Lawsuit
- UPDATED: Columbia Pictures Firm Demands Takedown Of Videos With Word “Pixels” In Title
- Should Lawyers Be Held Accountable When Clients Sue Just To Punish Whistleblowers?