Powermark Homes abuses DMCA to silence PowermarkHomesSucks.com without having to go through one of those pesky court thingies. [Consumer Law & Privacy Blog]
More From Consumerist
- UPDATED: Columbia Pictures Firm Demands Takedown Of Videos With Word “Pixels” In Title
- Innocent Cox Customers Fighting To Prevent Personal Info From Being Turned Over In Piracy Lawsuit
- AMC Goes To Court To Identify Who Is Posting Spoiler Clips Of ‘Walking Dead’
- 8 Years Later, Universal Music Still Defending Takedown Of “Dancing Baby” YouTube Video
- Should Lawyers Be Held Accountable When Clients Sue Just To Punish Whistleblowers?