U.S. strip malls vacancies are up to a 5 1/2 year high of 7.4%, ripples of the sub-prime meltdown. [WSJ]
By consumerist.com October 10, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Scary Santa Strikes Again: Send Us Photos Of Your Kids Freaking Out With Costumed Mall Characters
- Strip Mall Next To Dairy Queen Boots Non-Customer Cars, Angers Ice Cream Seekers
- Shoppers Watch From Inside Store While Two Strangers Have Sex In Front Of Strip Mall
- Urgent Care Clinics Move In To Malls, And Landlords Really Like Them
- Which Stores Are Open On Thanksgiving And Black Friday, And When?