Already struggling private clubs in Chicago fear stingy Bank of America will cut perks LaSalle gave to executives, including expensive health club memberships. Where does the $3 ATM fee go, anyway? Oh well, it’s hard to feel too bad for them. [Chicago Tribune]
More From Consumerist
- New Frontiers In ATM Skimmer Technology: Wiretapping
- Appeals Court Breathes New Life Into ATM Fee Price-Fixing Suit
- Bank Of America Closing Some Drive-Up Windows In Response To Changing Consumer Banking Habits
- Sam’s Club Wants To Shed Its Walmart-Like Persona
- Does Using Someone Else’s Costco Card To Steal From Store Count As Burglary?