Sprint’s CEO Gary Forsee has resigned. [Marketwatch]

Comments

1. Sudonum says:

I guess now that he’s totally screwed us former Nextel customers he can move on to his next hosing.

2. Anonymous says:

I didn’t forsee this.

3. alfista says:

He’ll be hired by some other company who will pay him more than he was making to run their company into the ground. Seems to be the trend…

Almost time to update the ‘email carpet bomb’ directory….

4. silencedotcom says:

@alfista: Isn’t the business world great? I wonder just which company he will run into the ground next?

5. weg1978 says:

If Sprint has been run into the ground, what would you call Vonage, or Enron, etc? Knock it off with the hyperbole. Lord knows Sprint has underperformed, but it still has 54 million subscribers.

6. SimonSwegles says:

After my first couple months with Sprint … many many years ago, in which there were some billing-related irregularities, my years with Sprint have been very good. My one complaint in years would be that, a couple months ago they called me while I was relaxing at the beach to offer me a $100 credit if I signed up for another 2 year contract. One unsolicited call in years, no service hiccups in years, no billing problems in years. Sounds like a win to me.

7. Coder4Life says:

HOORAYYYY!!!! I wrote that idiot an email and got my money back but anyways, this is awesome…

He put that company, and it’s employees and customer through hell, hopefully he never gets another job again especially as a CEO.

Unfortunately he’ll still be living off the money he screwed his customers out of..

8. Coder4Life says:

@weg1978: SPRINT has the worst customer service and I believe it might be rated as the worst cell phone company in the industry as well.

Try to deal with them when you have a billing problem and you’ll realize exactly what I am talking out..

9. y2julio says:

I’ve been with every single cellphone provider and so far I’ve been the happiest under the Sprint SERO plan. The CSRs for SERO customers are good. Never had any issues with them.

10. calldrdave says:

I guess he called customer service too many times as well.