Previously, Carey posted a photograph of a Geek Squad car on a sidewalk as if it were some sort of problem. We have informed Carey that this is in fact a Best Buy sidewalk, and it’s done to promote Geek Squad services inside the store. This has been so noted this on the original post, and we’ve encouraged him to get out into the countryside more often. The Consumerist regrets the error.
More From Consumerist
- Best Buy’s Geek Squad Deploys To Help Air Travelers For Free
- Best Buy Can’t Stop People From Using My E-mail Address
- Best Buy Offers Free Shipping For All Orders During The Entire Holiday Season
- Best Buy Figures Out Key To Retail Success: Competitive Prices, Good Service, Apple Watches
- Customers Report Receiving $15 Best Buy Gift Cards For $15 After Pricing Error