Previously, Carey posted a photograph of a Geek Squad car on a sidewalk as if it were some sort of problem. We have informed Carey that this is in fact a Best Buy sidewalk, and it’s done to promote Geek Squad services inside the store. This has been so noted this on the original post, and we’ve encouraged him to get out into the countryside more often. The Consumerist regrets the error.
More From Consumerist
- Best Buy Can’t Stop People From Using My E-mail Address
- Walmart Sends Me 4 Extra iPods, Doesn’t Want Them Back
- Is Google Planning A Ride-Sharing Service To Rival Uber And Lyft?
- Kmart Apologizes For Layaway Debacle, Says Some Cancellations Were “Inadvertent”
- Bud Light, Where “Up For Whatever” Means Getting People So Drunk They Can’t Say “No”