If you’re a customer of a small bank or credit union with limited access to fee-free ATMs, consider asking your financial institution to look into joining pre-existing, surcharge-free ATM networks like MoneyPass or Allpoint.
By cwalters October 4, 2007
More From Consumerist
- The Best Way For Students To Avoid High Fees With Campus Banking Products Is To Barely Use Them
- Report: Online Checking Accounts & Credit Unions Beat Traditional Banking
- New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Would Add Protections, Curb Overdraft Abuse
- And The Survey Says: ATM, Checking Account Overdraft Fees Aren’t Getting Any Cheaper
- Card Skimmers Still Found On Bank Lobby Card Readers