If you’re a customer of a small bank or credit union with limited access to fee-free ATMs, consider asking your financial institution to look into joining pre-existing, surcharge-free ATM networks like MoneyPass or Allpoint.
By cwalters October 4, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Report: Online Checking Accounts & Credit Unions Beat Traditional Banking
- Appeals Court Breathes New Life Into ATM Fee Price-Fixing Suit
- Average ATM Fees Hit Record High Of $4.52, Up 21% Over 5 Years
- New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Would Add Protections, Curb Overdraft Abuse
- Card Skimmers Still Found On Bank Lobby Card Readers