If you’re a customer of a small bank or credit union with limited access to fee-free ATMs, consider asking your financial institution to look into joining pre-existing, surcharge-free ATM networks like MoneyPass or Allpoint.
By cwalters October 4, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Report: Online Checking Accounts & Credit Unions Beat Traditional Banking
- Appeals Court Breathes New Life Into ATM Fee Price-Fixing Suit
- New Prepaid Debit Card Rules Would Add Protections, Curb Overdraft Abuse
- Card Skimmers Still Found On Bank Lobby Card Readers
- With No Credit Cards Allowed, No Cash In ATMs, No Banks Open, Tourists In Trouble In Greece