Don’t buy grades from your kids, cautions Kiplinger—it’s a slippery slope, and confuses the issue, which should be about achievement and investing in the future rather than turning eduction into a Rewards Program that will eventually run dry or lose its appeal. [Kiplinger]
By cwalters October 4, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Kickstarter: Project Backers Must Get Rewards (But Leave Us Out Of It)
- Sears Leadership Still Convinced That Rewards Program Will Save The Company
- More Banks Are Offering Student Loan Refinancing, But Is It Really Safe & Beneficial?
- Barbie Girl Scout, Cartoon Network App, Mini Mall Lead This Year’s List Of Worst Toys
- Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates