Radiohead announced pre-sales for their record-label-free new album. The twist? You pay what you want. We predict that they will make a hilarious amount of money. [Radiohead]
More From Consumerist
- Report: Apple Sides With Music Labels, Thinks Free Streaming Service Tiers Are Bad
- T-Mobile Customers With Grandfathered Plans May Have To Pay $10/Month To Call Mexico, Canada
- All New Albums Will Be Released On Fridays: Did Anyone Notice?
- Would You Pay A News Source To Read Individual Articles Online?
- Airbnb Pays “Tens Of Millions” To San Francisco To Settle Hotel Tax Bill