As if Circuit City didn’t already have enough problems (with a quarterly loss of $16 million), two men who worked at a Philly area Circuit City are alleging that their general manager sexually harassed them. [Philadelphia Inquirer]
More From Consumerist
- Takata Allegedly Knew About Airbag Defect 10 Years Ago, Senators Urge Criminal Investigation
- Is The RadioShack Brand Name Even Worth Anything?
- Philadelphia Finally Releases Results Of Comcast Customer Service Survey; It’s Not Pretty
- “Technology & Stuff” Chevy Rep Gives Recently Recalled Truck To World Series MVP
- While City Arrests Uber Drivers, Philly Mayor Comes Out In Support Of Service