As if Circuit City didn’t already have enough problems (with a quarterly loss of $16 million), two men who worked at a Philly area Circuit City are alleging that their general manager sexually harassed them. [Philadelphia Inquirer]
More From Consumerist
- Takata Allegedly Knew About Airbag Defect 10 Years Ago, Senators Urge Criminal Investigation
- Supreme Court Shuts Down Attempt To Move Oakland A’s To San Jose
- San Francisco Sues American Express, Alleging Illegal Restraints On Merchants
- Is The RadioShack Brand Name Even Worth Anything?
- Jury: Cox Violated Antitrust Laws By Forcing Customers To Rent Set-Top Boxes