Here’s a continually updated list of what the “brick update” did and did not do to the iPhone. [Ars Technica]
More From Consumerist
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?
- Sprint Customers Can Now Make Phone Calls Over WiFi With Latest iPhone Update
- Updating To iOS 8? Remember To Turn Off Your Bluetooth Afterward
- More Info From Yelper Who Says He Was Threatened Over Negative Review
- What Is The FREAK Flaw And How Much Should I, Well, Freak Out About It?