Here’s a continually updated list of what the “brick update” did and did not do to the iPhone. [Ars Technica]
More From Consumerist
- What Can You Do If Your Mobile Carrier Sends You An Update That Breaks Your Phone?
- Sprint Customers Can Now Make Phone Calls Over WiFi With Latest iPhone Update
- What Is The FREAK Flaw And How Much Should I, Well, Freak Out About It?
- Target Testing System That Sends Customers Notifications On Deals While They Shop
- Is The iPod’s Disappearance From The Top Of Apple Website A Sign Of Its Impending Doom?