Buoyed by the Fed rate cut and hope for another, indexes near July’s record levels. [NYT]
By consumerist.com September 28, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Student Loan Debt Increased $77B In 2014, One In Nine Loans Now Past Due
- How The Federal Government Tries To Keep Financially Troubled Colleges From Failing
- Why Are Borrowers With Less Student Loan Debt More Likely To Default?
- Hotel Rates Predicted To Go Up Again This Year After A Pricy 2014
- Netflix CEO Hints At How He Hopes To Get People To Pay More