Verizon edges closer to adopting IPv6, which, among other things, will allow for unique IP addresses to be assigned to all your electronic kitchen appliances. [EETimes]
By consumerist.com September 26, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Verizon Wireless Will Finally Allow Users To Opt Out Of Being Tracked By “Supercookies”
- Why Is Verizon Misleading Consumers With The Charts In These FiOS Ads?
- FCC Proposes Some Consumer Protections As They Inch Closer To Killing Off Copper Landlines
- Companies Showcase Hubs That Connect Appliances To Create Secure, Smart Homes
- The Organization That Coordinates All The Internet Domain Names In The World Got Hacked