When a company refuses to unscrew you, usually as a matter of “policy,” it sometimes takes a little extra to get them to see why they’re wrong.
If saying please and escalating up the customer service lines fail, a few tactics can help bend their steely resolve in your favor.
- How To Launch An Executive Email Carpet Bomb
- Company Ignoring You? Fax ‘Em To Death
- Get Your Complaint Resolved By Posting It To The Company’s Stock Forums
- How To Reach Executive Customer Service
- Threaten To Perform Your Civic Duty By Warning Other Customers About Their Business
A relevant appendix to these posts is our growing library of company contact info is listed under the “phone numbers” tag.