Home prices in 20 U.S. metropolitan areas fell the most on record in July, indicating the threat to consumer spending was rising even before credit markets seized up in August. [Bloomberg]
More From Consumerist
- The Country’s Two Largest Debt Buyers Must Refund Consumers $61M Over Illegal Collection Practices
- Banks & Credit Card Companies Saving Millions By Taking Away Your Right To Sue
- New Requirement Aims To Curb Inaccurately Reported Medical Debt
- Study: “Anonymous” Credit Card Data Is Actually Completely Identifiable
- Discover Card Program Rewards Students Who Get Good Grades. Is That Legal?