Pudding Media is like Skype except that it’s free, supported by the ads it displays on your computer which change based on your topics of conversation. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Report: Apple Sides With Music Labels, Thinks Free Streaming Service Tiers Are Bad
- Track How Customers Move Around Real-Life Malls With The ‘Physical Cookie’
- The Pros & Cons Of Windows 10 Sharing Your WiFi Passwords With Your Contacts
- Why Do Websites Refuse To Label Sponsored Content As “Advertising”?
- Facebook Reportedly Planning An App Where Nobody Knows Your Name