Kiplinger has launched a new site designed to teach the basics of money management and handling your personal financial life. If you’re getting started, or starting over, there’s numerous good articles here about budgets, investing, picking banks, retirement plans, insurance, etc. etc, delivered in the straightforward and personable manner for which Kiplinger is known.
Learn The Basics Of Money
By consumerist.com September 20, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Longer Lifespans: Great For Humans, Bad For Pension Funds
- Who Gives Better Retirement Advice: A Palm Reader Or An Investment Adviser?
- Pat Robertson’s Description Of How Reverse Mortgages Work Isn’t Accurate
- Apple Wants To Pre-Check Your Spending Power Before Advertising To You
- What Did Your Mom Teach You About Money?