The House may soon discharge the Passengers Bill of Rights to the floor. The powerful Rules Committee will meet tomorrow to decide which amendments are worthy of floor consideration. Members have until 10 a.m. to file an amendment granting passengers the right to deplane.
By consumeristcarey September 18, 2007
More From Consumerist
- You Can’t Discharge Your Student Loans In Bankruptcy Because Of Panicked 1970s Legislation
- Why These 5 Pro-Consumer Bills Won’t Become Law In 2014
- Legislators Once Again Trying To Delay New Lending Protections For Military Personnel
- Congress May Delay Predatory Lending Protection For Military Personnel
- Traveler Says TSA Jailed Him For Making Complaint, Lied In Court About Bomb Threat